Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Honor Academy, Acquire The Fire Questions??

Until very recently I hadn't heard of the Honor Academy. My sister is graduating this year and has decided this is where she wants to go. She, like I, had never heard of ESOAL. I've watched the videos and I find them very disturbing. I'm doing more research on this so she can see the facts.
She's called up there and they tell her the videos are made up, and that you can read anything on the internet.
True-but if you dig deeper you start to see a pattern. In this day and age you can connect in real time.

What I have learned is that the college is not accredited. She has to be insured to attend. She'll need money for "every day expenses" and while she's working as an intern she won't get paid. She's going to pay $10,000+ for ???  This is what I'm trying to figure out.

No comments: