Sunday, May 23, 2010

HCG diet, my jean shorts fit!

Today is Day 25-I've lost almost 23 lbs and lots of inches. I see a waist, my upper body is shrinking. Today I fit into the jean shorts that didn't fit anywhere before we started this. I couldn't even get them over my hips. Yay!

I held weight at the same for the last two days. Today I lost 1/2 lb- ya. Not sure what to expect on TOM.
Today I think I'll have egg scrambler with a piece of turkey bacon. Bacon is off protocol so hope it doesn't cost me.
Everyone is at lake house so lunch is on me.
I also need to make some Marinara for this week- so good! great with chicken and meatballs. Kids love it too.

Trevor lost 4 lbs yesterday we think due to paintball playing, nothing this morning. He's lost almost 30 now and looks great!

No comments: